If you keep thinking that eating one or two times a day will reduce your calories intake and if you think that this will make your diet succeed, please, keep reading our article!
When you have only one meal a day, let's say in lunch time, then in the night time you will get hungry. Did you know that at the time you are hungry:
* Your blood pressure will increase, as well as your LDL, HDL and cholesterol level. The risk is not good for your health!* You tend toeat in bigger portion than what your body actually need. As you hungry, you will compensate the hunger by eating fast. You will stop eating only when you think you have got some quantity of food to replace your hunger.
* Besides in big portion, you also tend to feel that you are allowed to eat any food, out of your diet. It is interesting to note that people usually order rich-sugar-calories-and-fat kind of food when they are hungry!
Tricks To Succeed while eating only 3 times a day!
1. Always eat in small portion. Eat until you feel 80% full.
2. Eat regularly.
3. If you just started your diet, don't change your food type and portion for the first four weeks of your diet.
4. Support your diet with exercise.
5. Learn how to eat healthier.
If you are trying to lose weight, you may know you need to eat fewer calories than you burn. You may skip meals due to a busy lifestyle and a hope that you will ultimately lower your daily calories and lose weight. Unfortunately, skipping meals may work against your weight loss. You may find that regular meals may be the key to successful weight loss and maintenance.